[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chicago Exhibits?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Chicago Exhibits?
- From: Melissa Jay Craig <CamilleEon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:05:17 EST
- Message-Id: <199810280405.UAA18070@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
If you'll be in Chicago on Friday, it's the last official day to see the First
Columbia Book and Paper Art Biennial Exhibition. The address is 218 South
Wabash, 7th floor, 312-431-8612. It's an excellent show. The facility itself
is worth a visit as well.
There is also the Joan Flasch Artists Book Collection in the Flaxman Library
at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 37 South Wabash. There is an
addendum to the Columbia Biennial on display in the library itself, and the
Flasch collection has over 3000 books and multiples which can be viewed hands-
Melissa Jay Craig