ALMOLINE bookcloth

I'm sorry to have to send this to the whole list but I had a system crisis and
lost the mail I received from Holland in response to a question about
acquiring some specific Almoline or Brilliante cloth.

To the person in Holland who wrote me about Almoline:

Through a system error, I lost your mail and address.  Please contact me again
so I can write you and get more info on the Dutch firm that makes/distributes
the Almoline cloth - I am having no luck in the US.  Thank you for your help.

Margaret Moore