[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Elizabethan Fabric Info
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Elizabethan Fabric Info
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:08:58 -0500
- Message-Id: <199811022209.OAA16022@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Friends with all sorts of weird information--
I would like to bind a Shakespearean script in fabric for an actor friend.
I don't want to do a period binding (which I presume would be in leather)
but I would like for it to have an Elizabethan flavor. Can anyone help
with information about or sources for fabric designs of that period?
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)