Re: birchbark

I saw a short segment on TV concerning birch bark. Carol Duvall recently
had a show on H&GTV showing craftspersons from her home state of Michigan.
One of them was a group of native americans who used birch bark.

They used bark from deadfallen trees. I remember they did soak the bark before
use, but I can't recall how long??

I'd imagine this show will be re-run .. it was on last weekend.

Best .... Ron Yost