Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Nov 1998 to 4 Nov 1998

> Ron Yost wrote:
>
> > I saw a short segment on TV concerning birch bark. Carol Duvall recently
> > had a show on H&GTV showing craftspersons from her home state of Michigan.
> > One of them was a group of native americans who used birch bark.

HGTV has Carol Duvall's shows on the web. Go to: http://www.hgtv.com/shows/CDS.shtml
If you type "birch" in the search box at the bottom of the page you'll get several shows where
she used it, although on a quick reading some were synthetic birch. Anyway,  I'm sure you can find
the show you're looking for through their website.
Carol Pulitzer