INTRODUCTION

Hello. My name is Nancy Morains. I'm the new owner of Colophon Book Arts
Supply. I took over a year ago but just got this E-mail address going at my
business. I have been reading the mail going back & forth and decided to
introduce myself, and remind everybody that we carry many bookbinding
supplies. Such as book board, book cloth, PVA , linen tape and thread. We
hope to have our catalog online soon so watch for a announcement. Bye.