Re: Edge Marbling

Hi Bob:  You will no doubt be cast into the acid bath for even suggesting
that you apply acid-wet anything to the edges of a book!! What might
happen, you ask?   Most likely, in time, you will notice color changes to
the paper, if not little pieces falling away.  How about just using hot
water?? Its worth a try, especially if the marbling was done with a water
based pigment of some sort and not an acrylic or oil based.  I'm sure a lot
of good ideas are shortly coming forth from our book making lauriats.

Great chuckling

Lilias