DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES - ON TOUR

I will be teaching a four-day workshop in Portland, OR from Monday April 5
1999 through Thursday April 8 under the sponsorship of the Oregon Book
Arts Guild.

For additional information contact the address and web-site below. For
registration information call Catherine Kumlin at (503)657-4765.

In addition, I will be giving a two-day workshop and lecture in Ashland,
OR between April 9 and 11. Details to follow.

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood - and WOID:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1