Dream Course

I need help. Lisa, my boss at NYU, wants a course description for the
summer session. She wants it yesterday. I said fine, how about something
about the Medieval Book. She said like what? I said like, maybe:

THE MEDIEVAL BOOK: POETS, PAINTERS AND SCRIBES.

She said fine, you've got until Thursday. Make sure it's something people
want. I'd hate to cancel your course, Paul. I said no problem.

SO:
Suppose you saw this course being offered. What would you want to see
covered? What would you NOT want to see covered? What would move you to
sign up?

Help me out, here.

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood - and WOID:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1