Re: New publishing venture

Susan - Congratulations on your new venture (and the courage it took to do
it!). I have copied your post and will forward it to the Minnesota Center for
Book Arts, as I think (especially at the price) they will be interested in
purchasing some for the library and/or carrying it in the Museum Shop. In
addition to classes throughout the year which draw a number of classroom
teachers, MCBA hosts the MAC (Minnesota Arts Experience program - don't know
what the C stands for) during the summer. This is specifically for classroom
teachers in the public schools, and there is quite a large enrollment for
that. I think if you approach Julia Wells, who is responsible for buying for
the Museum Shop, you may have some outright sales and will also have potential
for more during the MAC workshops. Good luck! Barbara Harman