Introduction

Dear Discussion Group:

I would like to introduce myself.  I am an artist who is interested in
the questions concerning the arts and the philosophical issues of art in
relationship to modern society.  I would invite you to see my work at
one of the addresses below and I look forward to discussing art, books,
philosophy and aesthetics with you in the days ahead.

Thank you
Sincerely
Deborah Chapin
------------------------