Re: Self-publishing

Dear All- I have been publishing my own books (Bone Hollow Arts) for 20 years
and it is indeed liberating to be in  control of your artistic destiny...to a
point. The great problem is distribution.. which is partially solved by having
Printed Matter, here in NYC, handle my books. The problem with that is waiting
endlesly to be paid because of cash flow problems there. Does anyone know of
other distributors of artists books. Of course, sopem museum shops are now
carrying smaller edition artists books, but not many. Louise