Re: Loans for gallery exhibition/instructors/artists and poets (fwd)

Cindy,

I am the workshop coordinator for Galen Berry, one of the few full-time
professional marblers in the country.   He travels across the country teaching
his popular Paper and Fabric Marbling classes.

He used to live in the Bay Area, but not resides in Oklahoma, I am in the
process of booking some classes in California for next year, so please give me
a call, or write to me.   He would be willing to come to your area and teach
his marbling workshop.

MarbleArt
Lorraine Hanson
430 NE 160th Avenue #31
Portland, OR  97230
(503) 284-0011, ext. 259   days (9:30 am to 6:00 pm)
(503) 253-2131  evenings
Email     Stoffees@aol.com

Please check his website out    http://members.aol.com/marbling/marbling