Re: Self-publishing

I dpn't (or ever have felt) that our books have to be sold "inthe art world".
My interest is getting my multiples out in the world. Those of my books seen
in major museum special collections are enjoyed by very few people indeed ( at
MOMA an appointment is necessary to visit the library). Museum collection is a
good resume line but usually not much else.Printed Matter has performed a
major service to book artists by increasing many times ,the number of people (
not inthe art world per se)who know what an"artists' book " is, and buy them
for their enjoyment. Louise