Re: Loans for gallery exhibition/instructors/artists and poets (fwd)

That's an excellent idea, Joseph.  I'll start here with asking for slides.
Anyone who has slides of artist's book and book-like objects that they're
willing to loan, sell or allow to be duplicated please send to:

C. L. Everett
University Art Gallery
CSU  Stanislaus
801 West Monte Vista Ave.
Turlock, Ca 95382

Also, there is a possibility that we could use digital images in a
multimedia presentation so if anyone knows of a digital library of images...

Thank a lot.  Cindy