More flat files

I have a metal flat file (34 x 47 x 18" high) in decent condition although
the top drawer is missing a runner. Works fine but you have to fit it in.

UNNfortunately there's no room in my place. So it's under the staircase,
and the landlord has started asking what it's doing there.

So...$150.00 or best offer over $100.00 will take it away - if you take
it away.

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood - and WOID:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1