Papermaking in Vietnam

  I'm sorry if this goes out twice, but I posted to two addresses and it
wouldn't send so here goes.
 I have a friend who is traveling to Vietnam and Laos in a couple of weeks
and she'd like information on any papermaking facilities particularly in
Vietnam.
Any ideas?
Gail

       ==============================
     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /

 /                       Paper                         /
http://www.Geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6092

Papermakers of Victoria http://home.vicnet.net.au/~papervic
Victorian Bookbinders Guild http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bookbind

     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /

 /                       Paper                         /