Re: Papermaking in Vietnam

I wrote an article about hand papermaking in Vietnam, published in Hand
Papermaking, Vol. 10, No 1 Summer 1995.  I assume the three villages I wrote
about are still there, but Vietnam is changing mighty quickly... .

I was is Laos last summer- not much in terms of paper- a few craft villages
near Luang Prabang making mainly tourist type blank books, and supposedly a
chinese man in Vientienne making votive money.

Let me know if you need more info.

Jeff Peachey
Peachey Conservation
150 E. 3rd. st., Suite 3E