New edition for sale

Hi everyone!  Sending you information about a new edition that I'm just
finishing- limited edition of 75 copies of a small book (4 1/2 x 5 1/2) called
_Finding the Answer_.  The paper is folded in the French door style with added
tabs and cover- printed on flax paper with individual added color with an added
surprize that will make you smile!  $18. includes shipping.  Please contact me
directly.  Thanks in advance!  Marcia Buch  buch@mail.hartford.edu
50 East Hill Road Canton, CT 06019