Web Site Announcement

The following new site is available for scrutiny:

http://freeweb.digiweb.com/music/Gustav_Mahler/

I have added a mailing list called simply "Knowledge". Anyone who joins that
will be free to discuss any topic at all, whether it be books, classical
music, Socrates, beehives, molecular biology or whatever other hobby horses
they might have. This is just an experiment to see whether anyone would
actually
want a mailing list where it is impossible to be irrelevant. The only
quality I am looking for in any contributions made by subscribers is that
they write something that is intellectually interesting and thought
provoking. Contributions can range from a small little aphorism to a lengthy
and possibly rambling essay.

As I worked on getting all this stuff up and running, I listened to music by
Vivaldi and Telemann.

Geoffrey Gaskell ggaskell@paradise.net.nz
http://freeweb.digiweb.com/music/Gustav_Mahler