Marbling book for sale

I have for sale a pristine copy of The Art of Marbling by Einen Miura.
The color plates of patterns are breathtaking. There's one catch (and the
reason I haven't actually read it). It's in German...Die Kunst des
Marmorierens. I 'd keep it just for the diagrams and photos which are
"language neutral", but I now have a copy in English, so it's not
necessary.

The Amazon.com price is $45. I'll part with it for $30, including
postage. Please let me know if you're interested.

Lavinia Adler
laviniaa@juno.com