Bible Value

So I've been working on mending a bible for a family friend and he
wanted to have some idea of it's monitary value. It was printed in
London in 1625, I believe by Bonham for His Majesty the King etc. but
I'd have to check the specifics. Relatively clean condition. (I have
mended a couple of pages and bound it in calf). It had already been
rebound sometime in the 1800's telling from the newspaper layered on the
inner spine.

Here's the problem:
Interloc and the other book sites have nothing of this age for me to
compare prices on. Does anyone have a suggestion for what the best way
to evaluate its worth? Are there reference guides for Bibles only? Or
even better a site?

Thanks for any help,
Phoebe