Thanks you all

Dear Friends
        The response to my posting about my Festivals of Light booklet has been
wonderful, and I want to thank you all both for your orders and your
kind words,encouragement, and advice. Between this list and my mailing
list (mostly teachers-workshop attendees), I've sold 90 copies so far.
What a great early Christmas gift for me! Makes me think I have the
right idea. It's so gratifying to have my ideas going out across the
country and not just to the limited number of teachers I work with
personally. I've already learned some new things in this brief time,
like selling things by mail is a lot more work than selling them at the
end of a workshop. I think I will need to charge for postage for future
publications. So thanks again, happy holidays, and let me know what you
think of the booklet.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord