Re: Bible Value

>Here's the problem:
>Interloc and the other book sites have nothing of this age for me to
>compare prices on. Does anyone have a suggestion for what the best way
>to evaluate its worth? Are there reference guides for Bibles only? Or
>even better a site?

There are a number of bibliographical reference works specifically on
Bibles but if you just want value guides check: American Book Prices
Current (auction records from all major houses incuding international),
Bookman's Price Index (a compilation of dealers' catalogs) or Books Prices
Used and Rare (both dealers' cats & auctions, usually up through the
3-figure range).  Larger public and academic libraries should have one or
more.

John Renjilian
The Pages of Yesteryear