Canadian Resources

Hello all,
I would like to know if there are any Canadian Resources and links for Book
Artists just starting out. I am an professional illustrator and somewhat of
a writer and calligrapher. I have just completed prototypes for several
small books that I am publishing under my new company, Mullin Art
Publishing.
There seem to be many wonderful resources, workshops and schools in the
U.S. but I would like to find contacts closer to home...Vancouver, BC.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Linda Mullin

Linde Mullin