Thumb Tabs

Hi folks!

This might seem like an odd request, but I need a good graphic of a thumb
tab (you know, like dictionaries and stuff often have), and not from the
side of a closed book, but from the perspective of the opened page, with
the thumb tabs showing on the feathered page edges (if that makes any
sense). I've been looking all over the 'net, but can't seem to find one (at
least, photo-quality, not "cartoony" looking).

Can anyone help me? Oh, and it doesn't matter what it says on the thumb
tab, either. If you happen to have one, please do just send it along
(unless it's a megabyte or something in file size, then please warn me first).

Thanks!

Ron :)

                               Where's Psymon?
                            http://www.psymon.com