[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Colophon Book Arts Supply
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Colophon Book Arts Supply
- From: Teresa Stroud <tstroud@SOUND.NET>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:47:56 -0600
- Message-Id: <199812141455.GAA21456@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I would like to know the answer to this one too.
From: Michael Babcock <mjb@PAMET.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Monday, December 14, 1998 8:28 AM
Subject: Colophon Book Arts Supply
>Just a quick question. I'm poised to delve into the world of marbling and =
>I dug out
>my Colophon catalog from '97 thinking it would be a good place to start to
>a sense of initial costs and materials available.
>I believe Don Guyot no longer runs/own Colophon.
>Is the catalog still current with respect to products? I imagine prices =
>may have inched upward.
>If someone could e-mail me off list that would be cool.
>Jamaica Plain, MA