[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Colophon Book Arts Supply
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Colophon Book Arts Supply
- From: Sarah Thibault <Sarah_Thibault@UMIT.MAINE.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:14:31 -0500
- Message-Id: <199812141528.HAA13838@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: University of Maine
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Just a quick question.
>I dug out
>my Colophon catalog from '97 thinking it would be a good place to start
Here is a start. I know she has an email address I just couldn't find
it on the website.
They are very fast & efficient people to deal with although the web
site was not at all easy for me to move around in. I have ordered from
her via email and was very pleased.
Colophon Book Arts Supply
3611 Ryan Street S.E.
Lacey, WA. 98503
Phone: (360) 459-2940
Fax: (360) 459-2945
Holden, Maine USA