London Suppliers

Hello all--

I've not been subscribed for some time now, having just moved from
Berkeley, CA to York, England for a Master's programme in Medieval
Studies.  Now that I have a brief holiday reprieve from academics, I'd
like to rebind some books I've found, despite my minimal equipment.

Am seeking suggestions of the places to go for book supplies, especially
good cover/end papers, in London (where I'll be in a few days) or in
York, or any other places that I would have to be crazy to miss going to
during my time in the UK.

Thanks.

Probably better if people respond off-list, either to rcb106@york.ac.uk
or to scribe@hammerquill.u-net.com