50% Off Sale List: Last Chance

Our 50% off SALE LIST of books about books, bibliography, book arts,
papermaking, etc., is up at our web site as List S.  The discount will
be available through December.

After entering our site (try the 'enhanced' entrance first) click on the
first book icon to access the books about books lists. Books in List S
(only) are offered less 50% off the prices shown.

http://www.colophonbooks.com

Sincerely,
Christine Liska

--
The Colophon Book Shop
Books about books; bibliography; book arts; typography; calligraphy;

(603) 772-8443
(603) 772-3384  fax
http://www.colophonbooks.com