Looking for very large type to hot stamp...

THis is a little out of my league. I would most likely have a
zinc/magnesium plate made from computer output but would then need a
blocking press... My typeholders certainly won't hold this size type.

Can anyone help? Please respond directly to Larry Terry, contact info
below. His ISP is in the Ottawa, Ontario (Canada) area.

Thanks, p.

>a_Name: Larry Terry
>
>b_Email: lterry@capitalnet.com
>
>c_Comments: Sheila Summers has suggested your site. This is not about
comments but rather for assistance. I am looking for metal fonts for hot
stamping book covers individualy, the old fahion way. Would like these
fonts in 60 to 70 points in size in Blackletter or similar font. Can you
help in directing me to the proper place. Would appreciate any help.
>Thank you.
>Larry
>
>e_URL Type: ( Site Profile )

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<