Re: Looking for very large type to hot stamp...

I have an old catalog for
American Printing Equipment and Supply Company
which has large fonts of type in it
Is this company still functioning?

I don't have my Guild of Book Workers Suppliers list
with me, so can't check there.

the address I have is
42-25 Ninth ST., Long Island City, NY 11101
 and the telephone number I have (which might be
out of date) is 212-729-5779

Might want to give this a try.

Jane Brown

--On WedTu, Dec41622199897 7:52 PM -0500 "Peter D. Verheyen"