Re: Hot stamping

I have had both my Calligraphy and logos and small art work cast in metal at
Owosso Graphics in Owosso, MI and used it for hot stamping using my "Howard"
machine - a foil stamping machine used in the stationery machine. It takes a
long time to heat and there are size limitations but it works pretty well. If
this is of interest - get back with me and I will hunt up Owosso's phone - it
is a great company - very efficient and they have tech help as well that will
guide you and you can send your art electronically. They have a 24 hour turn
around. I have also had them "cast " my calligraphy and mount it "type" high
on wood for use with my proff press.

JAcqueline Sullivan