Web Site

For a few months I have been developing a web site for bookbinding
and already have a gallery, disaster plan, views of my bindery and
staff, project based pages, images of a visit to cloth manufacturers,
a what's on page, suppliers on the web and a tutorial.

the address is: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/bindery/bindhome.html

The pages are split between the operation of Newcastle University
Bindery and Conservation Workshop of which I am manager and
Bookbinding in the North-East of England which covers the
activities of a binding class I run and the local region of the Society
of Bookbinders. Please explore both sites!

I still have plenty of web space left and a digital camera that needs
exploiting to its full so I am sending this to ask if there is anything
that you would like to see on these pages. (Supply what the
customer wants!!)

All sensible suggestions will be fully considered...

thanks in advance..

Owen

Owen Bradford

Bindery and Print Services Manager