Elephant dung and other similar paper

There's a lot of talk about elephant dung paper. But one needs to look closely
at the specs if they are provided. I have seen a lot of "elephant dung paper"
but if you read the fine print it is essentially recycled pulp paper with
about 5% elephant dung content. Which means that the elephant dung fibers are
mostly decorative and do not form the base of the paper. I suppose elephant
dung sounds more exotic. The same with some papers from Central and S. America
- coffee paper, cocoa paper and the like

Suhag