Re: Elephant dung and other similar paper

I make paper out of Mustang dung, here in Northern Nevada.

Ok, I know...this is dung from a horse of a different color (and
species), but it does make great paper. (Bleached a bit, of course)  ;-)

You can make it archival, I suppose by adjusting the ph. I have paper
that I made over 10 years ago that is just beautiful still. I know,
that's not very long, but...it's a start.

Cher Selleck