[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Elephant dung and other similar paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Elephant dung and other similar paper
- From: "axon.net.au" <Trillian@AXON.NET.AU>
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 02:33:04 +1100
- Message-Id: <199812211533.HAA11090@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I make paper out of Mustang dung, here in Northern Nevada.
Ok, I know...this is dung from a horse of a different color (and
species), but it does make great paper. (Bleached a bit, of course) ;-)
You can make it archival, I suppose by adjusting the ph. I have paper
that I made over 10 years ago that is just beautiful still. I know,
that's not very long, but...it's a start.