Re: Thoughts on marbling

I've had good results with something from Liquitex called Marbling medium.
I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it has some great organics in it... You
need to use it in a well ventilated area or you rot holes in your brain or
something ;-)

This is one of the few things my website is currently good at

http://www.uptons.net/Binding/

                    Malcolm T. Upton
 8901 Normandale #1004  Ft. Worth, TX 76116
        817/560-2316  malcolm@uptons.net
                   http://www.uptons.net/
"Once we thought if we sat a million monkeys down at a million typewriters
we'd get the works of Shakespeare. Now that we have the Web, we know this
isn't true." --anonymous