Fwd: Copy Press info

Since I'm not sure I'm forwarding this to all of you in the hopes that you
might be able to help. To the best of my knowledge, the written sheets were
dampened and then pressed with the ink transfering through... I may well be
wrong though, so who knows the answer to the riddle?

p.

<mailto:bpress@westnet.com>

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu