Re: Dremel or drill?

I have both a regular drill and a Sears version of a dremel (much
cheaper, just as good).  The small tool allows you to engrave,
sand, etc. on a minute level.  The larger drill can take very small
bits so, unless you have a need for very intricate work, the large
drill should suffice.  I love both tools, however, and have used them
for many years.  (By the way, I see dremels on sale now for less
than $100 -- you should check out the prices before you buy).

Bertha Rogers