Re: Dremel or drill?

I have both a Dremel (corded) and  several regular sized drills. I use my
Dremel for books because I have a drill press stand for it so the holes are
accurate. I don't know about cordless for drilling books ---but when I'm using
my full size drills for wood, when the cordless gives out I grab the corded
one.

Candace