Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Dec 1998 to 24 Dec 1998

I would try a stationery store that carries refills for daytimers.
Daytimers come in various sizes and refills are a must for many.  Maybe
Office Max or one of the office super stores.

Jane Brown
Charleston

--On SatTu, Dec42622199897 10:27 PM +0000 "Monique Lallier"