[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Dec 1998 to 24 Dec 1998
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Dec 1998 to 24 Dec 1998
- From: Jane M Brown <brownjm@MUSC.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:21:03 -0400
- Message-Id: <199812291322.FAA15086@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I would try a stationery store that carries refills for daytimers.
Daytimers come in various sizes and refills are a must for many. Maybe
Office Max or one of the office super stores.
--On SatTu, Dec42622199897 10:27 PM +0000 "Monique Lallier"
> Is there somebody on the list that can tell me where I can find in the US
> address books unbound, unsewn or sewn, of different sizes.
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Monique Lallier