Re: Dremel or drill?

Hi - like lots of the folks here, I have both a Dremel and drills, and
different types of punches as well - whatever the project calls for.  My drill
press is fullsized, but I've used it to drill tiny holes for Japanese bindings
and large ones with Forstner bits. I agree that tight clamping is essential
with both power tools and I caution you to be careful with the Dremel -
once, while altering a book with mine at high speed, I set the book on fire!
Melissa Jay Craig
Chicago