[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: Copy Press info
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Copy Press info
- From: Tom Marshall <pressman@CLARA.NET>
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:33:12 -0000
- Message-Id: <199812311853.KAA10064@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We had one in an office where I worked. Four-weekly financial statements
were compiled with indelible ink (and indelible pencil) and copies made (as
stated) on 'tissue paper' pages in a large copy book (memory suggest
equivalent to about A3 size).
Eventually carbon paper replaced the indelible ink etc. and carbon copies of
the accounts were pasted in the copy books.