[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: After naming the press...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: After naming the press...
- From: Joyce Jenkins <joycej@MUSKOX.ALASKA.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 13:44:28 -0900
- Message-Id: <199901032243.OAA16248@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
A useful book from Nolo Press on this issue is:
Trademark: how to name your business & product
a friendly guide to the laws that govern commercial names
especially designed for small businesses, this book shows how to:
choose a name competitors can't copy
conduct a trademark search
know your rifhts if there's a dispute over use of a trademark
by Kate McGrath & Stephen Elias with Sarah Shena
Nolo Press, Berkeley, CA
Ours is 1992, ISBN, 0-87337-157-7, but you should check to see if there
is a newer edition. If your local library doesn't have it, they should
be able to get it for you through Interlibrary Loan.