Guatemala Workshop

Just a reminder that I will be teaching a bookarts workshop in La Antigua,
Guatemala February 19-28 (a great time to be in this lovely, warm, friendly
town) and there is still room for students. We will make six books, including
an album covered with Guatemalan fabric suitable for photographs, mementos,
drawings, what-have-you. The workshop fees include stay in a local Colonial
home, several meals, and day trips to nearby areas of interest, including the
letterpress and bookbinding studio of Christopher Beisel, Libros San
Cristobal. For further information, contact me, Barbara Harman
(ArtSurvive@aol.com), Liza Fourre at Art Workshops In La Antigua Guatemala
(info@artguat.org), or visit the website (http://www.artguat.org). Thanks,
Barbara