Re: Fwd: Copy Press info

Hi Peter,
Sorry for the blank message. It was a slip contributed to my hasty and
sometimes incompetent dealing with the list and e-mail in general. One of my
new years resolution is to spend a little more time and much more
responsiveness. I enjoy the list most of the time and don't feel good about
lurking only. Hope to change that.
The Haystack workshop takes place from May 31 to June 11.
Thanks for doing such a great job with the list and a very bright  new year to
you. Hedi