Machine for scoring paper

I make photo albums by hand and score each sheet of the bookblock to give it a
bit of flex towards the viewer. Currently I use a blunt knife and straight
edge to score each sheet but it's very tedious work since each sheet has to be
scored 5 times. Is there any machine that would make my task easier? I once
saw a picture of a foot operated machine that was used to score folds to make
accordion folders. I have no idea where to get anything like it.
Do appreciate any input,
Suhag