Re: Machine for scoring paper

I don't have the slightest idea what this thingamajig is called . . . but I
use those little sewing wheels found in the notions department of fabric
stores.  I think they are used to mark seams or something.  They have little
"pointy" (not sharp) edges all around the wheel . . . and the wheel is about
one inch in diameter.  It works great for my greeting cards.

Vickie