Re: Machine for scoring paper / perforator

Wonderful that Charles mentioned the perforator.....I'm looking for a
perforator for my studio....any help?

 Dennis Jordan
Studio Artist / Printer
Gig Harbor, WA 98335

for handmade Valentine's Day  greeting cards see:

http://www.telisphere.com/~djordan/Page8.html

home page:

http://www.telisphere.com/~djordan