Re: Dremel/drill

Bookmakers sells a Japanese version of this push-drill type of tool.  It
works well but only for less than about 1/8" opf paper.  The bits do get
dull over time and I had one jam on me that could not be repaired.
However, Bookmakers said that this was the first time that they had had a
problem with one.

R*

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Peter Verheyen wrote:

> Actually, I find that both of these tools does not give a very clean hole.  I
> prefer using a tool that actually cuts out the hole.  The bits are like the
> tools used for punching holes in leather.  You fit them into a handle which
> rotates as you push down, thus cutting a clean hole.  I bought this tool with
> a selection of bits many years ago from Colophon.  I don't know if they still
> carry them.

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle